TOTAL FREE SITE KOSTENLOSE ANZEIGEN UND WERBUNG besplatno najave WYSTAW PRZEDMIOT I REKLAME ZA DARM O PUBLICITÉ GRATUITE
Dear user - The following text has been automatically translated into English by the system and we are not responsible for any incorrect translation of the text via translation machines.
To read the original, please visit: here
To be able to better match the advertising content to your needs. We need your consent for this.
The administrators of your data will be Lagoldi.com, as well as our Trusted Partners with whom we constantly cooperate. By clicking the "Accept" button, you consent to the processing by Lagold.com and its Trusted Partners of your personal data stored in cookies or using similar technology for marketing purposes, as well as profiling and analyzing entities other than Lagoldi.com, including displaying personalized advertisements on the Lagoldi.com advertising portal
Thanks to your consent, we will be able to show you advertisements for products tailored to your needs.
1.The main administrator of your data in the field of international provision of our services is the Lagoldi Website, available at Lagoldi.com, which provides services to you in accordance with our Regulations. Lagoldi.com is the administrator within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC "GDPR ", In relation to personal data of Users who are natural persons. This means that the Lagoldi.com website determines the purposes and methods of processing Users' personal data on its own.
2. Processing or entrusting data is all activities and operations performed on your personal data, e.g. their storage or analysis for the purpose of providing you with a service. This is any information that can identify you, such as your name, phone number, email address, item location, and home address.
3. During your registration in order to use the Services we provide, we may collect information about you and in connection with the activities and transactions you make on the Lagoldi Website using your Account and in connection with the updates of your data made by you through the Account.
4. By logging in using your Google account: we collect your name, surname and email address, if you register using your Facebook account: we collect your name and surname as they appear on your Facebook account and the identification number (Facebook ID). If you grant your consent as part of the privacy settings of the Facebook application, we may also obtain information about your gender, age and email ID. If you are logged in via the Lagoldi website, we collect the data you fill out voluntarily in the registration form, as well as any subsequent changes. Based on the login information that includes your nickname and email, and other data needed for Registration, we recognize various devices, i.e. desktop computer, operating system, mobile phone, tablet, used by you to access the Lagoldi Website. This allows us to better adjust the functionality, content and advertising on the Website on all devices, and we also use your email address to send you suggestions and recommendations for our Services that may be of interest to you.
5. We also store information about your login, i.e. the date of Registration, the date of the last password change, the date of the last successful login, the type and type of your web browser, information about the pages from which you come to our Website, information about the time zone. The duration of your visit, as well as the order in which you visited individual sections of the Lagoldi Website, including advertising banners.
6. If you use certain functionalities of the Website and our Services, you can also voluntarily provide the following additional personal data:
- details of your Bank, your credit / debit card and other data through which the transfer is made, if you are interested in purchasing our Paid Services on the Lagoldi.com website, specified in the Regulations;
- data included in your CV and other data that you enter as part of your Account on the Contact page in the "Work - My CV" tab;
- data placed on other tabs and pages on Lagoldi.com, which you submit voluntarily as part of your Account;
7. In justified cases of suspected violation of the provisions of the Regulations for verification purposes, consisting in acting to the detriment of other Website Users, we may ask you to provide us with additional information related to the transaction. We may require you to provide additional data, such as a mobile phone number, a copy of your ID card, passport, driving license, company registration document. In such cases, the basis for the processing of this personal data by us is our legitimate interest in combating violations of the Regulations and providing Users with the possibility of using the safe and friendly Lagoldi Website. In these situations, failure to provide additional data, for which we will ask you, will prevent you from using the functionality of the Website.
8. For commercial purposes, it is possible to voluntarily provide additional data in the item issue form: data, i.e. address, where the item is located and mobile phone number. This allows greater use of the functionality of the Website. You do so at your own risk and we are not responsible for it. We use various technologies to determine the location, including IP address, GPS, Wi-Fi access points and mobile stations. Data on your location allows you to display and view ads posted for sale in your area, which make it easier for you to sell.
9. Our Services are aimed at people over the age of 16. We do not obtain information about them from children under the age of 16. If we find that a person under the age of 16 has provided us with personal data, we will delete it immediately.
Collecting information on ad content use and ad broadcasting through various measurement tools to understand and report on service use.
We store information or access information that is already stored on your device, such as advertising identifiers, device identifiers, cookies and similar technologies.
We collect and process information about your activities in order to personalize advertisements and / or content on websites or as part of the mobile / Tablet application.
We monitor your interactions with the third party advertising banners that we place on our Website.
Delivering the best advertisements from the information collected and together with the information previously collected in order to select and deliver content and advertising to you. The effectiveness of such content is statistically measured.
12. For the above-mentioned purposes, we may share your data with such institutions and companies as:
Marketing and analytical service providers - we share information about you in a non-identifiable manner that will help us monitor and report the effectiveness of internal business analyzes;
Third parties - as part of cooperation with third parties that help us provide certain services and solutions related to, among others, our Server. The entities to which the Users' personal data will be made available become separate administrators of this personal data;
Courts, law enforcement agencies, supervisory authorities - in connection with a legal obligation, we disclose all data to the Legal organization and other third parties in order to help and ensure the safety of other Users;
Public information - all information provided voluntarily by the User when displaying an advertisement seen in public;
Other Website Users - when using our Services, to ensure communication via Messages-Chat.
As part of fulfilling legal obligations - tax and accounting or for reporting purposes. We store your data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes and services for which it was collected.
For the purposes of preventing crime, abuse and promoting security by blocking spam or offensive messages that may be sent to you by other Users, we analyze your communication via the chat function. In the case of contact by phone or e-mail, we collect all information that you decide to provide during the conversation or during correspondence with our employees or representatives. Please be advised that in the case of telephone contacts, all calls are recorded. If you object to the recording of telephone conversations, the conversation will not be continued and you can use other available forms of communication.
Thanks to your location of advertisements and personalization of the content that we address to you, we provide you with a greater convenience of shopping, we can display lists of advertisements located in the vicinity of your neighborhood.
15. The information we receive about you is stored on properly secured servers. We monitor internal procedures against accidental or unlawful data loss, access or disclosure, and by risk assessment, analysis and regular testing. Additionally, we ensure that all payment-related data is encrypted using SSL technology.
By saving your language preferences, measuring and monitoring your interactions with third party advertising banners that we place on our Website, we will provide you with relevant advertisements.
All information and data that we collect about you will be stored on properly secured servers in order to provide our users with the highest quality services, e.g. fast websites or constantly developed mobile applications. We store personal data as long as we have an Account on the Website for the purposes of providing services in accordance with the Regulations and for marketing purposes. Upon closing your account on the Website, we may store your personal data to the extent and for the period necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from legal provisions or in accordance with the legitimate interests of security abuse. Cookies are stored for a period corresponding to the life cycle of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
Right of access to data. If you find that the data stored is incorrect, you can always ask us to correct it.
The right to limit processing. If you have given Lagoldi.com consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. If you do not want to delete your data, but do not want to process it further, you can ask Lagoldi via the contact tab to limit the processing of your personal data. In this case, we archive your data and integrate it with our operating systems only if you so wish. During this time, you cannot use the website of the services offered by our website, otherwise we will process your data again.
The right to cancel information about you. At any time, you can ask us via the contact tab to delete the data that we store about you on the website.
Policy of files "Cookies" are small text files and usually they do not constitute personal data. Come on sometimes some preferences may contain them. Cookies are sent by the web server to the hard drive of your device. Cookies can be used to collect information about the date and time of your visit, your browsing history, your preferences, and your username. This consent is expressed by the user when configuring the web browser, i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, and others not listed here. These settings can be changed at any time in the settings of the above web browser in such a way as to block all "cookies", some cookies, as well as set warnings informing you that websites place or have access to cookies. Remember that by blocking or limiting the use of "cookies", some of our Services or some parts of the Website may become inaccessible to you or may not function properly. The user from the browser position can return to the previous settings at any time.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us via the contact form.
Administrator's contact details:
Contact with the Administrator is possible only via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the answer requires feedback, it will be provided to the e-mail address from which the message was sent. Janina Bober, ul. Lwowska 11 UP / 114, 34-100 Wadowice, Poland.
More on the topic in the FAQ section and in the Regulations.